Thursday, January 31, 2013

About Me (Summary about Iceyzia)

Being Vain on a Public Loo

Hi ! (:
im Iceyzia (Currently 16), Socially Mute but Rants too much on the internet. Reserved type but is ready to argue whenever necessary. I was a complete nerd back on elementary (Like i could completely careless about my appearance), but my world suddenly turned upside down since i got to High School (I guess puberty hit me hard)


Fond of eating sweets particularly Lollipops, I eat a lot like, A LOT! no matter how physically conscious i am. I really dont care about weight (I know, im a tad of over-weight and all, but WHO CARES? I LOVE FOOD) My favorites are Chinese, Filipino and Japanese Cuisine (Any thing with rice that is, Typical Asian huh?)


I Love reading Mangas & Light Novels. I also love to draw and I wanted to be a Mangaka in the Future. Haruka Fukushima, Hiro Mashima and Rumiko Takahashi inspires me the most.

I really dont have certain preferences in watching Animes (I watch Yuri and Yaoi and sometimes Ecchi) just as long as the story interests me i go for it. 


Aye Sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment