Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Gate Way to the Otaku World


 Which Anime Made You An Anime Addict?
DETECTIVE CONAN is my gate way to the anime world, I got addicted to DC since i was like 7 years old. It was like a key to door to enter a room without routes to escape. Then it was followed by tons of classic animes such as: Slam Dunk, Flame of Recca, Yuyu Hakusho, Ranma 1/2, Shakugan no Shana, Tora Dora, Samurai X and what not.

(I watched them thru my country's national TV station which means it's dubbed with our national dialect)

 But then i got kinda sick of how the certain TV station keeps on repeating the Episode every now and then, and here comes the internet (when i was 7 i was stuck with game consoles so i have no idea with the existence of life- I mean internet) i found videos of lots of episodes of DC, there were Subbed and Dubbed version but i preferred Dubbed versions before (Hello?! i was 9 at that time)

and then found sorts of new animes like Negima, K-On!, Fate Stay Night, Ouran High School Host Club, Special A, Vampire Knight, Code Geass, Kyoshiro To Towa no Sora, Stawberry Panic, Hetalia Axis Powers, Junjou Romantica and What Not!

And few years later I found an Anime website, Lovemyanime(dot)net (Since Youtube terminates Animes) and there I found lots and lots of new animes to anticipate

but i watch animes in AnimeUltima(dot)tv right now :D

Random Fact:
I am as old as the Dectective Conan Anime (DC Anime started 1996-present and I was born in the year of 1996) and the Manga is 2 years older than me (DC Manga Started 1994-present)


Aye Sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment